Friday, April 3, 2009

Pink

Today I had the Activity Days girls over for an activity and Jeremy took Levi shopping for my birthday present. When they got home Jeremy said that Levi was so excited about my presents. He said that Levi picked 3 of them out. I was trying to get Levi to tell me what they got but all Levi would say was Mommy presents". Jeremy said that he called everything mommy presents so Levi would not sell him out when they got home. It worked too cause he wont tell be what they bought.
Jeremy also told me that Levi loves pink. I already new this but I was not going to tell Jer cause he would freak out. Levi is learning his colors and he knows pink and orange really well and so I think thats where the obsession with pink is coming from. Jeremy said that Levi would not leave the store without the pink present.
Jeremy asked me if I wanted my presents tonight and I said that I wanted to wait till my birthday cause if I open them now I wont have anything to open on my birthday. But Jeremy is really impatient and wants me to have them now. So we will see when I get them.

1 comment:

Derico Photography said...

If you want to brave the impending blizzard tomorrow night... say 5pm, we're on for game night. Bring sequence with ya :D

 
The Madsens - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords