Sunday, November 2, 2008

Day 4

Well its day four with no bottle. Levi is doing really well without it. I am so proud of him. Its a little harder to get him to sleep but I know that it will all get better with time.
Levi is getting so big. He is learning new words every day and repetes everything I say.
Jeremy went fishing yesterday and caught 3 fish. He was happy.
We are finally getting some fall weather and I am loving it. I love the rain.
I will post the Halloween pictures soon. Levi had so much fun trick or treating. After the second house he got the hang of it and would walk right up to the door and knock and wait for the candy. Hes learned how to say candy and hes had enough to last him all year.

1 comment:

Jeff said...

Levi finally got off the bandwagon huh? That's great he's no longer on the bottle. Good for you Levi!

 
The Madsens - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords