Thursday, November 6, 2008

Bye Daddy

Jeremy is in California and I miss him already. He left about 4 hours ago. His work is paying him to go. They bought his ticket and paid of a two room suite at the hotel and he got food money for the three days he will be there. I am totally bummed that I could not go with him. I have no idea what I am going to do all weekend with out him.
Levi has decided that he does not want to sleep at all any more. I feel like I have a newborn again. Its frustrating. I don't know what keeps waking him up at night. I hope its just a phase and that he will grow out of it sooner than later. I think I figured out part of the problem tonight. He no longer likes to be rocked. Hes been fighting me when I rock him for the last week. I have rocked him his whole like. So I did not know what to do. Tonight he was fighting me and screaming at the top of his lungs and shaking while I was trying to rock him. So I laid him down in his bed and turned on his "fish" than sat down beside his bed. In about 1o minutes he was out cold with only a little bit of fussing. I am going to try it tomorrow because I am not sure if it was just because he had wore himself out from screaming.

No comments:

 
The Madsens - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords