Tuesday, November 11, 2008

11-11

Jeremy is staying in Cali until Thursday. We miss him like crazy around here.There is a lot more work than they thought there was. He only took 3 outfits and 3 pairs of underwear. So hes going to be very stinky when he gets home. I told him that he need to go to a laundry mat but I dont think that he will. He also has to change hotels tonight. The first hotel was all sold out for tonight so they needed to find a new one. Its all part of the adventure. I don't think that he will be going on any more install any time soon. He said that for sure he will be back on Thursday so I really hope so.

Levi and I went to lunch with my moms group and when we got there we got to see the Vetrans day parade. It was fun. Levi loved the fire truck because they had there sirens on.

No comments:

 
The Madsens - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords