Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Preschool



Levi had is first preschool class today. He loved it. I dropped him off and got to the car and started crying. I always thought that I was going to be that mom that dropped him off and was happy to see him go and not be sad at all. The tears were very very unexpected. Hes getting so big so fast. I love this age that he at. He is so much fun and says the most funniest things.
Hes come in at the end of the school year. This is the last month and than they take 3 months off and start the class up again in September. So he will get to graduate at the end of the month. I feel bad that hes starting at the end but we will get him started up again in September and than he will be ahead cause he got this month in.

No comments:

 
The Madsens - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords