Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day


Happy Mother's Day
Its been a long weekend with many ups and downs. I did have a good day over all today.
I love being a mom and I learned from the best on how to be the mother I am. I love my mom. She is a wonderful friend and mother. I am so blessed to have her as a mother. I hope that I can be the best that I can be for my boys.
I know that I could go on and on about being a mom and the joys and challenges but I am tired and like I said its been a long weekend (I will post more about that when I have more time) so I am going to get some sleep.
I hope all the mothers had a great day.

1 comment:

Derico Photography said...

Happy Mother's Day! You're an awesome mom!

 
The Madsens - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords