Saturday, May 1, 2010

Movies

Soccer got rained out this morning. So we took Levi and Kyle to see their first movie on the big screen. We saw "How to Train you Dragon". I could not believe how excited Levi was to go to the movies. He was so happy. He got some licorice and popcorn and was set. I was so proud of my boys. Kyle slept through the WHOLE movie and Levi stayed in his seat the whole time. Levi loved the movie. He jumped at the scary parts, covered his ears when it was loud and cried when he thought the dragon and boy had died. It was so cute to see the whole movie theater experience through his eyes. He went potty right before the movie and right after. Hes getting so big and I am such a proud Mommy. We could not have asked both of them to be any better than they were in the movie. Jeremy said they were so good that we might have to see more movies.
I love my boys and it was a good way to spend a rainy Saturday.

3 comments:

Derico Photography said...

That is awesome! We've been taking our girls to the movies since they were born so they would know how to behave like that. One of my other friends thinks I'm crazy taking the kids to see movies, but she doesn't understand how fun it can be when your kids actually watch the movie! We should go out on a family date with you guys the next time a cute kids movie comes out... or we can go see how to train your dragon when it comes to the dollar movies... that would be fun!

Jessica Craig said...

I haven't taken the kids to a movie yet, but your experience has inspired me. I'm thinking perhaps when Toy Story 3 comes out we'll give it a try. They don't sit and watch a whole movie at home yet, but that could be because they get distracted by toys and other things at home. We'll see!

Unknown said...

That is so wonderful, and sounds so fun.

 
The Madsens - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords