Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Mark Kenning

Last Friday friends of mine lost their father. I grew up in the church with this family and their loss is very hard. I had the opportunity to go the the funeral today. Mark Kenning was a wonderful man. He will be greatly missed. My sister Amy is great friends with his daughter Emily and his passing hits close to home. Nicole is the oldest daughter and I feel sadden by their families lost. One of the things that suck out in my mind at the service today was Nicole got up to give the opening prayer and her husband went up with her for support. It was one of the sweetest things I have seen in a while..
When Jeremy got home I was recalling the day and I was crying and telling him that death is so final and he reminded me that it is not final, its not the end. I know that he is in better place now. I will still be sad for awhile and when I think about the fact that he is younger than my parents it scares me. But death is part of life and I know this reminds me that life is short and you never know when you will be called home to heaven so make sure you show your love to your family.

No comments:

 
The Madsens - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords