Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Update

Ok here are some of the things that we have been up to
  • I got a new camera yesterday. I am so happy to have a camera again.
  • Levi is over the Chicken Pox
  • We bought a tent trailer
  • I am now 26 weeks pregnant
  • Our shower broke so we had to take baths for a few days until we got a new shower head yesterday
  • Jeremy went fly fishing and loved it
  • Our garden is still going strong
  • The kittens are driving me crazy and I am ready to get rid of them
  • We are going to Sherry's family reunion this weekend. (Get to try out our new tent trailer)
  • Its gotten really hot and uncomfortable

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Shower broke? does the tub at least work? (Thats like the saddest thing I've ever heard.)

Derico Photography said...

LOL, you have been busy! Cory had a lot of fun fishing too... all except for his little rock sliding adventure.

We are all super excited to get our kitty over here. We sold Domino almost two weeks ago, and we are trying to get ready for the new addition. The girls don't know yet. They think they are getting a new fish. You going out of town this weekend? Thought I'd see if you were interested in joining us up at my parents house again...

 
The Madsens - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords