Saturday, July 11, 2009

I AM NOT HAVING TWINS

If one more person asks me if I am having twins I think I will scream at them. I have only gained 6 lbs. I know I feel huge but why every time I go some where does someone have to make the comment that I am "so big" or ask if I am sure I am not having twins. Its getting really old. I still have 3 1/2 months to go which is not that long but when I tell people Halloween I think they think it is longer away than it is.

So yes I am sure I am not having twins and I know that I am huge but everyone can just keep their comments to themselves.

On a happier note we went to a friends birthday BBQ tonight and had a really good time. Levi played in the hot tub with all the other kids the whole time. I am so use to people telling me how huge I am that I did not let it ruin my evening. And I got a double scoop of Baskin Robbins ice cream on the way home just to add to my hugeness.




3 comments:

auntieM said...

the bigger you are the healthier the baby. But whatever people can shove it.

Derico Photography said...

Hahaha, Alice, you freakin crack me up. You so deserved a triple scoop! Everybody carries babies differently. You saw me, I just looked fat most of the time but not pregnant. I wish I had had the cute defining baby belly instead of just looking like a bad recreation of the Blob. The maternity picture I have up on the side of my blog We took the month before I had Madison, and even half of those pictures you couldn't tell I was pregnant.

So, okay, that was meant to make you feel better. Anyway, people are just dumb. At least you know you have a healthy baby growing in there and you're not starving yourself and the baby to keep your "figure". You are SUPPOSED to have a belly when you're pregnant, and there's no other way around it. They can just go stick it where the sun don't shine, because you look great!

MisDirectedMama said...

OH honey I love you! BTW are you having twins? j/k! I got the oh your only 29 weeks at the hospital the other day from a nurse so I feel your pain! Oh and this is your second so you are going to look bigger. Plus being the small girls we are it looks a lot bigger then it really is.

 
The Madsens - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords