Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Hump Day


Today was a good day. I made the Zucchini bread. It turned out really good. I went and brought dinner to my friend that had twin boys two weeks ago. They are the cutest little boys. It was fun to see them.
I took some pictures of the kittens. They are all doing well. Three of them will eat solid food and two of them are not interested in it yet. They run all over the house and love to play.
We were going to go to Meadow tomorrow but Jeremy has to work on Friday (its a paid holiday around here for Pioneer Day) so now we are not leaving until Friday afternoon. I was looking forward to the three day weekend but the money is not bad.


Mamma Lilly


The black one Levi calles K-No (already has a home when shes ready)


The one we call Tiger


We call this one Screamer


This one is called Brown


This one is called Spot


This one is called Levi


Bread. I love to eat it with a nice thick layer of cream chesse on top.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

OH!! I love the kittys... they are so cute!! thank you for sharing them.

Derico Photography said...

The bread was so yummy! Thanks so much for bringing one by... I wasn't hungry for anything, but it sounded good, and it really hit the spot.

Derico Photography said...

Oh, and Cory says our kitty looks like it got caught in a tye-dye machine. LOL, we can't wait to bring her home!

 
The Madsens - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords