Saturday, June 6, 2009

Weekend Update.




We have a huge rose bush in the backyard and it has the brightest pink roses. As the roses get bigger they lose some of their pink but I still think they are really pretty and they smell amazing.


Levis hair is getting so long and I love to play with it when I am washing it. He aprently does not think that its as cool as I did. Jeremy keeps wanting to cut it but I keep saying no cause I love the look.

I am 19 weeks today. I can feel the baby move just little flutters. It feels almost like my stomach is making popcorn. Its one of my favorite parts of being pregnant. I am so ready to go to California and see everyone. Only two more day depending on how you count :)

We did some yard work today and it felt good but now my back is killing me.

2 comments:

Derico Photography said...

LOL, love the dew! And those flowers are beautiful! I tried to convince Cory to let me rip everything out of that grower in the front and put rose bushes in, but he said it was too close to where the girls would be playing... spoil sport :p

Anyway, have a great time in Cali! And remind Jeremy to call if he needs food for himself, or help if Lilly delivers.

Jessica said...

he does not look to happy about that hairdo..LOL... I love the flowers too... must be so nice to have those growing right outside.

 
The Madsens - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords