Thursday, June 25, 2009

Idaho here we come

Ok so I way over did it packing and cleaning for the Idaho trip. I hate to leave on a trip with a dirty house so I cleaned and swept and mopped and scrubbed and did laundry, and started packing. Come lunch time I threw up all my lunch than started having Braxton Hicks. So I decided that I was done. I rested with a big glass of water and felt much better just tired. But the chores are done and we are pretty much ready to go tomorrow morning as early as we can get up and get out of here.
I did go to a MNO tonight. I had a great time. Its so nice to get out of the house and be with the girls once in a while.
I did find the old camera and the screen is broken but it seems to be taking pictures but we will see. I am not promising any thing.
I am really looking forward to the 10 days off Jeremy has and spending time together. I have a feeling that we will not be doing much "camping" in Idaho and Jers mom has a bunch of projects for him but I am sure we will get to play too. I am just looking forward to spending time as a family.

2 comments:

Mrs Mommy said...

Travel safe and have a wonderful time!!

Jessica said...

have fun, hope those braxton hicks don't take you out of action too much.

 
The Madsens - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords