Thursday, June 18, 2009

I am home

I made it home. I am happy to be home. Its been really hard getting back in the swing of things and I miss everyone in Cali. I had a great time. Levi did great. He loved playing and doing all the fun stuff that we did.
My camera broke on the 3 day I was there. It got a bunch of sand in it at the beach and now its toast. This happened last time I went to Cali so its time for a new camera. I did take my memory chip and but it in my moms camera so I was able to get pictures. However the pictures in this post are from my phone. These are just all the random pictures I snapped with my phone.











1 comment:

Derico Photography said...

Hahaha! Loving the last picture!

 
The Madsens - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords