Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mothers Day

Happy Mothers Day to all the moms. I want to say that I love my mother. She is the best mother in the world and I try to be more like her now that I have my own child. She is a role model to me.

I went to church today and this women that I know came up to me and asked if I was pregnant. After telling her that I was not pregnant she went on to tell me that I have a baby belly so she thought I was pregnant. I told her I was just fat. I am trying so hard to let it go and forget about it but you know the old expression that one hurtful comment can out do 100 nice comments. Why can I not stop thinking about it. Why does my mind always think the worst. I am now thinking things like she was just saying what everyone else is thinking. I know that I am 30 pounds heavier than I was before I had Levi and I don't need people telling me. I guess this will get me motivated to really start working out and eating better.

No comments:

 
The Madsens - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords