Monday, May 26, 2008

Camping

We went camping this weekend. We spent 3 nights at Crystal Hot Springs. It was so much fun. It was are first time all camping together as a family. Levi did so well camping. Last time I took him camping I was by myself with my family and I had a hell of a time. That was last year. This year Levi is now walking and not nursing and things went much better and I had Jeremy there to help me.
We were there with 6 other families. There were 4 other children Levis age there so he had plenty to do. The weather held out until this morning when it started raining and only got worse. So packing up was very wet but other than that the weather was great.
At the camp ground there is a hot spring and they pump the water from the hot spring into these different pools so there are about 6 different pools and hot tubs ranging in temp form 72 degrees to 104 degrees. The pools were a little run down and Levi kept wanting to go from one pool to the next and stick his feet in each one and keep doing that over and over so I did not get to rest much when we were at the pool. I did not get any pictures of the pool because every time we went swimming I forgot the camera. But I took a few of the camp site. since there was a bunch of family we were all pretty close together and it was what I call city camping because we were all right on top of each other but it was so much fun to be with friends and get out of town for the weekend.





This is Sunday afternoon just chillin

This is more hanging out

This is Levi is a bag of popcorn

Jeremy spent most of his free time reading and I was cooking stew in the dutch oven which turned out really good

Levi and his friends playing

Sammy is the best camping dog and he gets so tired and would curl up on my lap. I love when he sleeps on my lap. He loves to go camping but it wears him out big time. We are back home now and he is sound asleep at my feet in bed as I type.

I cant wait to go camping again and try a different spot next time.

No comments:

 
The Madsens - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords