Thursday, May 29, 2008

Almost Friday

Today was a busy busy day. I went to work and than watched kids all day. Than I came home and it took me two hours to sew the patches on my scout shirt and I finished just in time to go to the pack meeting where we met at the park and talked about trees.
I took a cute video with my cell phone of Levi playing with a teddy bear. He gives the bear a big kiss at the end of the video. This bear moves and sings and Levi will sing along with the bear to the ABCs. I told Jer that we need to get him one of these bears because he is fascinated with the way it moves and sings.

No comments:

 
The Madsens - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords