Monday, May 5, 2008

California

I am in Cali and I am sort of enjoying it. The weather was suppose to be warm and its been real cold and foggy so I was not able to go the beach like I was really looking forward to. So Auntie M Levi and I went to a park in SC where I use to play as a kid and Levi loved it. At the park they have these huge slides and Levi could not get enough of going down the slides and then climbing all the stairs to get back to the top.
Yesterday Amy, mom, Levi and I went on a 5k run as a fundraiser for my moms school. Amy got 3rd place in her group and my mom and I got head last because we walked it and I carried Levi on my hip for a mile and a half of it. My back and one arm is really sore today but we had a good time. Yesterday we also took the fishing boat out into the Monteray bay to do some whale watching. We did not see any whales. Levi had a great time driving the boat with Grandpa. I am going to post pics when I get home.
I do miss Jeremy and Sammy and I know they miss us too. I was ready to change my flight home to try and go home today beacuse Levi is not feeling great and I was not eirther but I found out the it would be $80 to change my flight but I am glad that I stayed. I really hope tomorrow is nice so I can go to the beach, I might just dress Levi up warm and go anyways.

No comments:

 
The Madsens - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords