Thursday, May 1, 2008

Car trouble

We leave for Cali tomorrow. I am excited. I am really looking forward to getting away for a while.
On a less happy note my car is broken. Nothing stress me out more than car trouble. I think its the CV joint because it sounds like the driver side front wheel is going to fall off. Some times its not so bad and other times its really bad. I want Jer to get fixed while I am in Cali so I will have a car when I get back but we don't have the money right now so he wants to wait till I get back. So we will see what happens. I am trying really hard not to worry about it but its just so pressing on my mind because I cant be with a car. I am going to try and not stress so I can enjoy my vacation.

No comments:

 
The Madsens - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords