Thursday, January 14, 2010

Do you think thats funny?

I was cleaning the bathroom today and I put some drain cleaner down the tub drain cause I got tired of standing in water when taking a shower. So the drain cleaner made this awful smell like rotten eggs and the whole house started to smell. So I started to open windows which is tricky cause its 35 degrees outside. So I come gagging out of the hallway and Levi says "Mommy I smell something" I say "What to do you smell?" and he thinks about it for awhile and than says "Dinners not ready yet" I start laughing (it was 11 am) now I know how he feels about my cooking.

The other day I asked Levi to sing "I am a Child of God" to Kyle and he starts singing "I am a Child hot dog". I start laughing. It was so funny I called Jer into to hear him sing.

3 comments:

Derico Photography said...

LOL! Kids are the best comic relief there is!

Unknown said...

HAHAHAHA that is so funny I love that kid!! Made me lol at work.

La Dayna said...

lol too cute

 
The Madsens - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords