Saturday, January 16, 2010

Date Night

Thank you Amy and Jeff for the gift card to the California Pizza Kitchen. We got a babysitter for Levi and took Kyle out to dinner there with some friends. It was a nice dinner out. We all had a good time. The parking garage was a real mess and I think we spent over an hour driving around in circles in there but we had good conversations. Kyle did wonderfully at dinner. I got to eat my whole dinner with out a baby in my arms. We are for sure going to do another double date again real soon.

1 comment:

Derico Photography said...

Congrats on the successful date night! I love the new blog page btw!

 
The Madsens - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords