Saturday, September 26, 2009

Cool Dude

Today Jeremy had the day off and we spent the day running errand. It was a good day. We got Levi a dresser finally so now once we set it up we will be ready for this baby.

My friend Beth had her baby today. She was due two weeks before me but she is one of the lucky ones who gets to go early and had a super easy labor. I think I have my mother jeans and will be having this baby two weeks late cause we like to cook our baby a little extra. That means I have 7 more weeks to go. It sounds like a very long long time but the longer he stays put the better. I can always hope for him to come tomorrow :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

He is so cute I can't wait to see your family.

 
The Madsens - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords