Sunday, September 13, 2009

Recap

We had a fun weekend. Jeremy had the weekend off so on Saturday we woke up and went to the State Fair. We had a good time. It was a little hot and I almost did not make it towards the end but we got to see all the animals, have corn on the cob, and ride the Farris wheel.
Than that evening my dad came for a visit. It was so good to see him. Levi had so much fun playing with him. I am happy that he stopped by. He spent the night and than left early this morning.
Here is a slide of the pictures I took this weekend.


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow:
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

2 comments:

Auntie M said...

love the videos and the slide show. Can't believe how big Levi is and how much I have missed him grow.

Derico Photography said...

Hahaha, I loved watching the sword fight play out! The corn pictures were really funny too! He's such a cutie. Sorry about game night this weekend and tonight... people in my family REALLY need to stop dying. I am pretty sure we've reached the quota already.

 
The Madsens - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords