Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Opps.

Today Levi and went to pick up my cousin Cindy who flew in from Massachusetts for her boyfriends cousins wedding but her flight got in 3 hours before her boyfriends so I was picking her up and we were going to hang for a few hours. On the way to the airport my car started acting really funny. Than the service light came on. I was starting to stress. But I made it to the airport and picked her up. Than it started acting really weird. We got out of the airport and than my car just would not pick up speed. Than not even a mile out of the airport it died. We made it to the side of the road. I called Jeremy and told him what happened. He said he would be right there. I than had a thought. I called Jer back and asked him when the last time we put gas in the car was. We than figured it was most likey out of gas. Thats right folks I ran out of gas. Jeremy stopped by the house and grabbed the gas can and came and gave us some gas. Luck I was only about a mile from the gas station which was my next stop. I felt like a total loser but in my defense the gas gauge in my van has never worked and usually I am so good at tracking the mileage but this baby is sucking my brain cells and Jeremy was the last one to dive the van and he had drove to Logan and I did not fill it up the last time I put gas in it so I was not paying close enough attention to the mileage and usually the gas light come on when I am low and it never came on. I am just so glad thats all it was. I thought something was really wrong with it. I have not ran out of gas since I was 16 and I hope I go about 16 years without doing it again.
Once we finally made it home Cindy and I had a nice visit. It was good to see her.
 
The Madsens - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords