Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I am ready for the first trimester to be over with.

Its been a long week and its only Wednesday. I have had really bad morning sickness almost everyday. I feel so sick to my stomach all of the time and food sounds so unappealing. Its not fun. I dont remember it being this bad with Levi. Its really bad.
As many of you know we have been having furnace issues. The furnace is working good now and for all of the trouble the company gave us a free duct cleaning. That was cool to watch them bring this huge vacuum in and clean all the ducts.
It snowed Monday afternoon and Monday night a whole bunch. So Tuesday Levi, Sammy and I went and played in it. We were making snow balls and than I had the idea to make some snow cones. So I made Levi his every first fresh pure snow cone. I had some cherry flavor syrup that you use to make Shirlly Temples and I put that on the snow in a cup and Levi loved it. When Jer got home Levi was telling him about the snow cones and he said, "you guys ate snow with dirt and poop and bugs in it?" I guess he has no idea what hes missing.
I was commenting on facebook that the smell of the fish tank is driving me crazy right now and I relized that no one knew that we got a fish tank. About 3 weeks ago we got a fish tank. Petsmart was having a great sale on the tank and everything that you need to get started. So we have fish now. We have 12 in all. They are cool. Levi loves to feed them. We have two that are called kissing fish cause when the open their mouths they look like they are kissing. We have two silver dollar fish. Two cat fish. Two sucker fish. Three chillds. And this big dragon eel looking fish that I cant remeber the name of.
Levi is getting so big. He loves to tell me to relax.
This is the duck cleaning truck

This is the big vaccum

Levi thought it was cool


The snow balls

Levis first snow cone.


Our fish

Kissing fish

Chilld fish in the stump



3 comments:

Derico Photography said...

Call your doctor (or wait till your first appointment) and ask him for the generic form of Zofran. It is what they give to chemo patients to keep them from getting sick all the time. When I was pregnant with Abby, they hadn't come out with a generic form yet, and the pills were about $30 a PILL! Freaking good stuff there! Anyway, with Zoe, the insurance wouldn't cover them for me, and I was miserable! 9 months of horrible puking, emergency room running, please kill me now misery.

Wonderful Fetzers insurance covers the new generic form of the pill, and the sickness wasn't anywhere even remotely as bad as the first two pregnancies.

Hope your ducks enjoyed getting cleaned... you should have someone come back from the company to clean your ducts too ;) Quack! Quack!

Mrs Mommy said...

So glad you are warm honey...I do love heat! I hope your morning sickness passes soon. I had it bad with Cree too! UGH. Congrats on the fishtank!

Anonymous said...

I think that your fish is on crack!

 
The Madsens - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords