Saturday, March 7, 2009

Number 2

Well if you have not heard already I am pregnant. I am six weeks along as so very happy. I am tired all of the time and hungry. I have had one bout of morning sickness already where I threw up like crazy, and another where I thought I was but never did.
If you ask Levi where the baby is he will point to my stomach and say right there, and if you ask him what the baby's name is he will say "right there" I think its funny. So thats what we are calling it.
My due date is Oct 31, 5 days after Levis. I am going to the doctor in two weeks to have my first check up. I cant wait. I know that they next 9 months will fly by.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy the secret is out now I can tell people love you and I pray for a safe pregnancy for you.

La Dayna said...

OH MAN!! How exciting!! I'm so happy for you

 
The Madsens - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords