Saturday, March 21, 2009

Levis Chair

I have started to feel better these days. I still have moments of nausea but they are moments not days.
Jeremy has been working on a chair for Levi. We finished it today and it turned out really good. Jeremy said that it was his fist chair ever. Levi likes it and I think its pretty cool.
I am 8 weeks pregnant and I have my first doctor appointment on Monday. I am looking forward to the doctor just to know that everything is going well and like it should. I took a belly shot and I am not sure that I am going to share it cause I look so huge for only 8 weeks.
I have been really homesick for my family lately. The other night I really missed my mom. Its still hard to be so far away from my sister and my Mommy. So last night I made "make your own tacos" which is my most favorite food that my Mom makes and it was really good. It reminded me of home which was a good thing. I love living here and am happy and just tonight in the car Jeremy and I were talking and I said that I would not move back to California and he asked me if I was 100% sure and I said no but I would have to really think about it. I miss my family like crazy but I love it here. Next month will be two years here and this really feels like home now.
I guess I am just the very emotional crazy lady who misses her Mom and sister like crazy but I am happy with were I am right now.



Levi playing in the dirt








This is how the chair started out

Jeremy working on the chair




Levi sitting in his new chair


The chair

1 comment:

Derico Photography said...

It turned out so good! I for one am glad you are here... game night would sure be boring without you guys!! I was getting tired of beating Cory at everything we own ;)

 
The Madsens - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords