Wednesday, August 4, 2010

No pictures

I miss my camera. Its hard to blog when I don't have any pictures to post.
Levi got sung by a wasp 3 times. He was very upset but we now know that he is not allergic. He also has a finger nail that is dead and falling off but its not quite all the way off. I have tried to rip if off but I am not quick enough and than he figures out what I am trying to do and freaks out. We were at the doctor with Kyle and I had her look at the nail and she said it was dead but it will grow back, so now Levi is telling everyone that his finger is dead.
Kyle had some red stuff in a wet diaper and a slight fever. I was worried it was a bladder infection so we went to the doctor and she said that it was probably just crystals in his urine which he should not be having but there is nothing they can do about it. So they took a urine sample (by catheter) and the doctor was right it was not blood but this urine did have crystals and something else in there that told us he was dehydrated which makes the crystals more prevalent. So we have been pushing the liquids.

2 comments:

Derico Photography said...

That was the saddest thing ever when he got stung! I am glad he was okay in the end though. Be careful if he gets stung again though, because a lot of times the allergy won't show until after being exposed once or twice.

Hope little Kyle is doing better too! That would be scary!

Unknown said...

poor little Kyle I hope that he is doing better.

 
The Madsens - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords