Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Park


On the way home from the bank yesterday I spontaneously decided to go to the park. All the big kids are back at school so we were the only ones at the park and it was perfect weather.
Kyle got to swing for the first time and loved loved loved it. It was so fun to see him enjoying the park so much.
Kyle also took a step all by himself yesterday. I was sitting in front of him and he stood up and I put my hands out and he took one step to me. Hes so close to walking.
I still do not have a camera so these are still pictures from my phone.





2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your kids.

Jeff said...

Oh man I love those pics of Kyle in the playground. One of them gave me a great idea check it out. www.jamhovik.com/kyle

 
The Madsens - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords