Sunday, February 28, 2010

Sunday

Not a lot to say but here are some pictures.


This is Levi riding the dragon

Running the obstacle course

Climbing the wall, he made it to the top all by himself

Kyle loves loves loves to chew on his tongue. I happen to think it is the cuties tongue ever

Levi at the safe kids fair


Driving the helicopter at the safe kids fair

Jeremy shaved all his facial hair off. He did not want any pictures taken so I had to sneak one. He did not really mean to shave it all off. I have not seen him like this in 5 years. I told him it felt like I was cheating on him cause he looked so different.

1 comment:

Mrs Mommy said...

Holy hairless face Jeremy! WOW. He does look like a completely different person!

 
The Madsens - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords