Monday, February 22, 2010

Busy Monday

I kicked butt at the gym today. It felt great. I am proud of myself. I know its just baby steps but every little bit helps.
Levi is doing great with the swim lessons. It feels good to get up and out of the house and have a schedule. I like to be busy when I get enough sleep. Which brings me to my next good news. Kyle is sleeping well. He only woke up twice last night. Thats makes for one happy mommy.
We did go to a meet up at a place were they have bounce houses indoors and the kids run around and jump. It was a lot of fun until a little girl right next to me and Kyle starting puking all over. I think I am becoming a germaphobe cause all I could see was germs every where. And to know that kid was bouncing and touching everything and Levi was touching everything too. I just really hope that it was not the flu that made her sick. But we left right after that happened.
Grandma Wonderful is not doing well. She has a legion on her pelvis bone that they don't know what it is and she had lost her mind today. We went over there so Jer could give her a blessing. She is having a brain scan tomorrow and a bone scan on Friday. She was so out of it when we went over there. Its really hard to see her like that. I hope they can figure out whats going on.

1 comment:

Derico Photography said...

Where Kyle has been through so much, I think you are fully entitled to be a germaphobe! Maybe (hopefully) she had just been bouncing too much.

 
The Madsens - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords