Sunday, February 21, 2010

Another docs visit

Friday night I awoke to a screaming baby. Kyle started screaming Friday night and would not stop. When I say he would not stop I mean he did not stop. I got about 2 hours of sleep. I thought it was his tummy but I could tell he was in pain. Saturday morning he was still screaming and I did not know what was going on. He is such a happy happy baby that I knew something was not right. He add stopped eating, I could not get him to latch on. So off to the doctor we went. The diagnose--A double ear infection. Looks like Levi gave Kyle his ear infection. So we go to feel the Rx and the pharmacy was out of Amoxicilin. I thought that was crazy. Lucky for us there is another pharmacy in the same parking lot. So after we got some meds in him and some Tylenol he stopped screaming and him and I were both able to take a long nap.
Today we all went to all of church and it was so good to be back. I really enjoyed it today.
Than we went to Dennis and Sherrys for Sherrys birthday dinner. It was good to see the family.

3 comments:

Marylynn said...

Hope hes feeling better! My boys have both had double ear infections this week. No fun!

La Dayna said...

poor baby! I'm so sorry!

Jeff said...

ever wonder whats causing these ear infections?

 
The Madsens - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords