Monday, November 9, 2009

We are all doing great


We are all doing great. I am learning how to be a mother of two. Jeremy has been such a big help that when he goes to work I really miss him, but we are all still alive.
Kyles favorite place to sleep is on one of our chests.
Levi tells me almost everyday that Auntie M and Kuncle Jeffy (he cant say uncle so it sounds like uncle with a K) are coming to Levi house. They are coming for Thanksgiving but Levi thinks they will be here any minute. Any time some one comes to the house he thinks its my sister. Its cute. Than he lets me that they are going to have a snow bob fight (he means snowball) I think it is so funny. I hope we have some snow for Thanksgiving.

No comments:

 
The Madsens - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords