Sunday, October 25, 2009

Happy Birhtday Levi (tomorrow)

Its been a long time since my last post. I am still pregnant. I am 2 cm dilated and 80% effaced. The baby is still high.
Today we celebrated Levis birthday with family. We had a good time. Levi got to open presents and have cake.
Auntie M and Uncle Jeffy sent him a card that he opened yesterday. It had a little sticky hand in it the kind that you grab one end and fling at things and sticks. It was so fun to watch him play with that hand.
Today he got a bunch of Thomas the train toys and some construction tractors and helicopters. He still thinks he it two and when I try to tell him hes three he gets mad.
I love my baby Levi. I cant believe that it has been three years. He is such a big boy now and I love him. I love watching him grow and learn new things. I cant imagine my life without him.

His birthday is tomorrow but we got the family together today. Tomorrow I am not sure what we are going to do. Something very very low key as I am 9 months pregnant and have very limited energy.











1 comment:

Unknown said...

he is so cute I can't hardly wait to see you guys. 30 more days!!

 
The Madsens - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords