Thursday, October 8, 2009

Doctor Visit

I saw the doctor today. Everything seems to be normal. Next week he will check to see if my cervix has changed. I thought he was going to check today but he just did a Group B Strep test.

Because of the whole Swine Flu no one under 14 is allowed in the hospital to visit me, and that includes Levi. I am so sad about that. I wanted Levi to be able to meet his little bro right away. But I understand that they have to take precautions. I am also only allowed to have 2 visitors at a time and Jeremy counts as one. I really have mixed feeling over the whole thing. I am trying to look on the bright side, but cant help but think I should be taking this whole H1N1 thing more serious.

No comments:

 
The Madsens - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords