Sunday, August 23, 2009

Scary Weekend

Well it was a crazy weekend. Friday morning I woke up about 4 am and was having really really bad cramps. Jeremy went to work and I called Labor and Delivery. They told me to drink a huge glass of water and if I could not keep it down or the cramps got worse I needed to come in right away. So I got about 2/3 done with the water and threw it all up. I sent Jer a text and said that he needed to come home cause we were going to the hospital right now. He had been at work for about 10 min. We only live 3 miles from work so he was home right away and than we were at the hospital about 30 minutes later. The cramps were coming in waves. They would come and than stop. So they checked me right into the hospital and my wonderful sister in law Amy came and got Levi even though it was really early. They hooked me up to all the monitors and all though the cramping I was having was instenital I was also having contractions really regular. They were coming like every 3 to 4 minutes. So they gave me a shot of Tribuline which is a mussel relaxer and than after 5 tries trying to get an IV in they gave me 2 big bags of liquid and than the contractions had stopped and they sent me on my way telling me rest until I see my doctor on Tuesday. It was really scary but everything turned out fine. I feel back to my normal self so now I just have to remember to take it easy even if I feel good.

Than my computer totally crashed. Apprently I erased the whole registry without knowing it. Luckly Jer has a friend at work that fixed it and it only took him over night. Now my computer is running really fast.



One arm where they tried to get the IV in

Levi felt the need to try out the baby bed.

1 comment:

Mrs Mommy said...

You poor thing! That happened to me with both Rylee and Cree. Scary and not fun. So glad you are feeling better. Take it easy.

 
The Madsens - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords