Monday, March 22, 2010

Reading


This is a picture of Jeremy reading to the boys before bed. Levi LOVES to read.

Life is good. Just doing the normal stuff. We went to the Sportsman's Expo this past weekend. We have gone every year for the past 3 years. Its fun to go but there is not a lot for the kids to do so they tend to get a little board which means whinny and hard to drag around to all the adult things.
Jeremy has his mind set on buying a motorcycle so in the near future we will most likely have a motorcycle. But its ok cause I got an Iphone. I got an iphone for an early birthday present and I will just say that I LOVE it. The thing does everything!!!
My mom is coming out for Easter and I am so happy. I cant wait to see her. It will be so nice to have her here.
Well thats all I think I have to say for now.

1 comment:

Derico Photography said...

That is so cute! I have an old picture of cory reading a book to abby when she was only a few weeks old.

 
The Madsens - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords