Sunday, February 22, 2009

Long weekend

This weekend was a pretty busy one. I got a new kitchen table which I am so happy about. I really did not like the table we had cause it did not fit the space very well. So I found a used one on KSL. It needs some minor repair but Jer can fix it up real nice.
We went to the RV show and had a great time. Levi loved getting in and out of all the trailers and motorhomes.
Levi was in the worst mood yesterday and has be running a low grade fever. Today he told me that he had an owee in his mouth and was pointing at this back teeth so I am pretty sure that his two year molars are coming in. Hes been driving me crazy with his whining. I hope that he is not getting sick and its just his molars.
We spent some of our tax return on tools for Jeremy which I am excited about probably more than Jer cause now he wont have any excuses for things that I want him to bulid. The plan is hes going to bulid some patio furniture and we are going to sell it to make some money.
We also got Levi some big boy underwear. He will go potty if I put him on the toilet but I still think hes a long way off from being potty trained but we will just start out real slow.


This was a bubble playgroup that I had at my house this past week


Sammy wearing safety goggles

Big boy chonies

Levi got a new chain saw and Daddy had to play with it



My new kitchen table

2 comments:

Mrs Mommy said...

Congrats on your new table honey! Thats awesome! I was stoked when I got my new table too! Glad you are having fun!

La Dayna said...

Very nice

 
The Madsens - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords