Friday, February 27, 2009

Busy Family Visit

Wow its been a crazy busy week. Jeremys two sister from California are in town with there kids and we have been going over to my FIL house every day this week so Levi can play with the cousins and we have been taking the kids to do all the fun stuff. We went to Classic Fun Center the first night, than we went to the Zoo the next day, yesterday we went to Wheeler Farm. Levi is really enjoying having so many cousins to play with. I am enjoying having family around. It nice to cetch up with everyone. I have been taking so many pictures. I forgot my camera at Wheeler Farm but I did take some pictres with my cell phone. The weather has been so wonderful and its so nice to be able to be outside. It did snow last night but they wanted to see snow so I am sure they are all excited to see the snow this morning. They are going sledding at Soldier Hollow today and I am sure I will take more pictures. Cause I have so many pictures I am going to make a slide show but until I have the time to do that I am just going to post a couple of my favorites.
Last night we all went out to dinner at the Mayan. The kids all loved the cliff divers. Levi was fasinated with them.


Jeremy and his two sisters Rachel and Heather

All the kids looking at the Elephants

Anut Rachel and Heathers boy Gavin

The three cousins in the bath

Rachels boy DJ

All the kids at Wheeler Farm

1 comment:

Mrs Mommy said...

OMG! I love the tantrum your niece is throwing! Classic! Were you guys at classic in those videos? I thought that place was skating???

Glad you are having fun with your family...

 
The Madsens - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords