Thursday, February 2, 2012

A Book I Could Read Over and Over and not get Sick of



Books are like movies or tv shows to me. I don't like to watch reruns. Once I read a book I don't like to read it again. Same with movies and tv shows. There are very very few movies I can watch again and even fewer tv shows that I like to rewatch.
I also don't have a lot of time to read. I have not read the hunger games or the twilight books. I did read the Help and it was a great book. I have not seen the movies yet. I tried to start reading the hunger games but I could not handle it.
Maybe some day I will have more time to read.........

No comments:

 
The Madsens - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords