Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentines Day


Valentines Day
We had a great day yesterday. We went to a little Vday get together for the kids at a friends house in the morning and had a great time.
Than I got all the laundry done, mopped the floors with my new mop. Made a wonderful dinner of Lemon Shrimp Scampi and asparagus, with my favorite sparkling cider to drink and chocolate moose for desert. Than we Skyped my parents and went to bed.
Kyle slept the whole night through Sunday night (the first time hes ever slept that long)
I love my boys. I am so blessed to have good friends and great family.
Happy VDay!!!!





No comments:

 
The Madsens - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords