Thursday, February 24, 2011

Lump

On Tuesday I had a fatty tumor removed from my lower back. I was a little stressed out and the emotional worry and stress was way worse than the procedure. I saw a general surgeon Dr. Rasmussen and he removed the lump in his office by just numbing my back. Jeremy was right by my side the whole time. Jer said the lump was about the size of a big marble. This lump has been causing my much pain in the past few months so I am glad to have it out. Jeremy also took yesterday off to help me with the kids and so I could rest. I am so thankful for a wonderful husband that stands by my side and helps me out. He went back to work today and my back hurts but its much better than yesterday. It just feels like a have a big cut on my back. I get to take the bandages off tonight and shower.

1 comment:

Derico Photography said...

Ugh. That's always a fun thing. I had a cyst removed from my foot twice. It was only just bigger than a large pea though. But it still sucked. I can't hardly image having it on my back though... at least I could get off my foot and put it up. Hope you get feeling better soon! Please let me know if you need help with anything. I live all of 30 seconds away. And that's if I drive slow ;)

 
The Madsens - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords