Monday, December 28, 2009

Stay tuned for Christmas post

I am way behind on my blogging and I cant catch up yet. We had a great Christmas. The day after Christmas Jeremy sister and son came in and than today his other sister and family came. So we have made trips to Dennis and Sherrys house everyday since than. Levi is having soooo much fun with his cousins. Its been a while since we have seen them. They are all staying over at Dennis and Sherrys so we have gone over there to visit which does not leave much quite time for blogging. But its wonderful to have family in town.
I have a bunch of pictures from Christmas that I will post when I have a some more time.

No comments:

 
The Madsens - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords