Sunday, July 20, 2014

Sammy


We put our baby Sammy to sleep. It was the hardest thing ever. He was suffering really bad and we were not able to help him. 
I had an eye infection and when we took Sammy to the vet I had been crying most of the day and the infection could not scab over cause of all the tears so I was crying blood. So at the vets office Kyle was in his pjs, I was crying blood, Levi was crying, Jeremy was crying. We were a huge mess. But he is no longer suffering and in a much better place. 
We buried him under a Granny Apple Smith tree and have named the tree the Sammy Smith Tree. 
I still miss him like crazy!!!! It's so hard sleeping with out him. I think about him all time. I wish he was still here. We had a GREAT 9 years with him and so many good memories. 


No comments:

 
The Madsens - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords