Sunday, May 20, 2012

Rocky Mountain Raceway and the Great Salt Lake

My mom came into town yesterday and will be staying with us for a while week. It's super great to have her here with us.
Saturday night we went to the races and had a great time. The boys had a blast and it was so fun to see them so excited.
Today we went to Antelope Island in the great salt lake and had a picnic on the beach there. I went floating in the the lake and it was so much fun. We saw bison and antelope and owls and pelicans. I also got the worst sunburnt to date in my back.
There was a solar eclipse today to. I saw it just a little it.

No comments:

 
The Madsens - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords