Wednesday, June 15, 2011

CA #3

Our 17 mile hike to the beach waterfall. It was quite the hike. We had a great time and I loved it but at one point I thought I was not going to make it back up the hill. But we all made it.
Highlights
Amy made the 17 miles with 3000 feet elevation gain look like a walk in the park
I got blister on my HANDS and feet
I licked a banana slug
Amy got car sick
Ask a deaf person to take our picture
Jeremy identified a lot of editable plants
Amy walked in on a Asian going potty
Dad lead the way most of the time
Dad found a knife on the trail
I fell at that waterfall and crashed
Jeff got in trouble with Amy for going off the path
Front side of the mountain was beautiful forest and the backside was hot and desert like and very steep.





Starting out

We see a dear

Saw lots and lots of banana slugs

We made it to the top

Jer and I at the top

Dad, Amy and I at the top

Made it to the beach than had to talk a mile on the beach to the waterfall

Amy and Jeff

Jeremy and I

All of us at the fall

This is were I crashed

Me


Me

No comments:

 
The Madsens - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords