Friday, April 8, 2011

29

I had another birthday. It was a great one. Now starts my last year to be in my 20s and it started off GREAT.
Went to a playgroup with Kyle this morning while Jeremy took Levi present shopping. My friend Rachel gave me a very cool House picture, that is already hung up in the living room. Came home to a big singing balloon and a cake and a very fancy wireless phone charger.
We than rested and hung out till it was time to take the kids to Grandma Sherrys house. We dropped them off and Jeremy and I went to lunch with two other couples. We went to Red Lobster for dinner and it was sooooo good. I had a great time.
I now took a sleeping pill and am going to go to sleep cause part of my present is Jeremy is going to wake up with Squishy tonight so I can sleep the whole night.




Levi picked out the cake

See all the little fingers

Singing


My new wireless charger

Huge balloon

new House picture






3 comments:

Jessica said...

lol!! bless this house, Love it.

Derico Photography said...

LMAO! That is an awesome picture ;) Happy Birthday again!

Unknown said...

Love Houses picture, and love the video I guess the singing wasn't in your head after all. Glad you had a great birthday. I miss you and your family.

 
The Madsens - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords