Sunday, March 6, 2011

Wendover



Jeremy and I had a night away from the kids on Friday night to Saturday. I had a blast. We went to Wendover, NV and stayed in the Nugget. It was so fun to spend time with just Jeremy. I love him so much. I lost all my money but Jeremy was really really lucky and won back my money and than some but he did not quit while he was a head cause we were having to much fun but we ended up breaking even, so we played slots for 2 hours and did not lose any money.
Like I said it was fun to just get away for the night.
Amy did a wonderful job watching the boys and she said they did great for her. I was super worried cause Kyle has an ear infection and has been spiking a fever but Amy said that she would still watch him even though he was sick, and Levi was on cloud nine to have a sleep over with the cousins.
I hope there are more date nights and mini getaways in our future :)

No comments:

 
The Madsens - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords