Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Happy 4th Levi

Levi turned 4 today. My where has the time gone. He had a GREAT birthday. He wanted to go to Chuck E Cheeses so we have been telling him for about 2 weeks that when he is 4 he can go to. So today when Auntie M called and asked how old he was he said 3, she said, I think you are 4 now. He said no hes not 4 till he goes to Chuck E Cheese. So we get to Chuck E Cheese and I ask him how old he is and he is so happy and excited he tells me he is 4 now. So on the way home he say" mommy, am I still 4?" He thought he was only 4 at Chuck E Cheese.
I love that little man more than words. I have enjoyed becoming a mother and Levi and I have grown an learned together in the last 4 years and I can not image my life with out Levi in it.
I have pictures from the party that I will post later. Its super late and I am super tired.

No comments:

 
The Madsens - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords