Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Beach Day


No CA trip would be complete with out lots of beach trips. This was Kyles first time seeing and feeling the ocean. He loved the sand but the water was a little cold for him. The weather was perfect on this day and it felt so wonderful to be back at the beach. I do still miss the ocean and its beauty. Seeing, smelling and watching the ocean and the waves calms my soul and brings me great peace. It had been a year since I was last at the beach and I almost cried seeing it again. There will always be a piece of my heart in the ocean and the ocean will always be in.










No comments:

 
The Madsens - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords